Boring

In case you were all wondering what is going on in my life... I have been spending way to much money eating in the past two days. I've had Wing Nuts, which was gross, Red Mango, Spoon Me, 7 Eleven, Sammy's, Clint's Sandwich, Little Caesar's. Basically, I am dumb, but it was delicious, except for the Wing Nuts. BOO. I think this all has happened because I haven't hung out with ANYONE for the past two days. Nope. I feel like I have no friends, but I do have friends, but they all work during the day. Which leaves me alone, and then I work when they play. Dumb.

I just want to go home! I can't wait to visit this week and take half my stuff down. I will get to see my sisters and my baby Carter. I am so excited to see his cute little face. I also get to see my Aunt Kim, and Morgan and Jake!! It's going to be a good weekend.

I'm done now.

BYE.

Comments

Popular Posts