A Letter To My Readers

Dear Friends,

A decision has been made. The plan is in action. Yet, there is so much more to do be done. I wish I could explain everything in detail, and in open thought. Yet, I can't as of now. I will indeed be moving to Las Vegas in the coming month. I am excited to be with my family, but I know that it will be difficult beyond anything else.

I love Utah so much. It is the greatest place I have ever been. I will be back here one day, one day when things have been accomplished, and Heavenly Father wants me back to this gorgeous place.

For now, he has a different plan for me. Something amazing and something that will help me grow and become a true woman. Things are just moving along so quickly. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for me.

With Love,
Shelby Lou

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts