Sundays Are The BEST

Today was the longest fast Sunday of my life.

I fasted from 11 am (when I woke up) until 6:30pm. BUT it was worth it. HONEST.

Some funny things were said today.

1. During Sunday School the teacher asked this guy to read something, and he went to reach for the paper and she said. "Could you come up here and read it." then he said, "Oh man, I immediately regret this decision." Because he didn't want to walk all the way around. haha

2. We were standing in my friend Brandon's kitchen talking about the Warm Fuzzies and saying how if we read them, it would be horrible of us. (Warm Fuzzies are notes to people from other people in the ward.) Then Brandon said.. "Oh you should watch out for pee on those ones, I read them while I was going to the bathroom." Then Brenton says, "Yeah I can see that, you are trying to read them and they fall out of your hand and into the stream."

BASICALLY, I almost died laughing.

I got a note from a person, who I'm not sure who it is, because they didn't put their name. They said, You make me smile... A LOT. It seriously made my day.

Today was awesome. In case you were wondering.

Comments

  1. You are the best. I love your face and I miss you the most. I hope you are doing well. And you need to answer the text I sent you yesterday. Love your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 made me laugh haha totally something i would say

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts