Ra-Ra-Ra- RANDOM

Why does hair go grey when you get older?

Is it really necessary for my toenail polish to chip so bad, why can't it just stay nice and pretty forever?

Same thing with my fingers, I always scrape the gunk off my teeth and my nail polish goes with it. BOO for bad habits.

Do you ever look into your closet and see something you haven't worn in forever? Then, you try it on and you realize why you haven't worn it, because its FUG. Then you put it back on the hanger and into the closet? I do it all the time.

When I text people and try to plan something out with them it is super difficult. Mainly because they don't know what's going on in my head, and it's frustrating.

I think that the pink starbursts taste like poo. Really, I do. Oh and jellybeans SUCK THE BIG ONE. Really... the only good kind are the starburst kind.

I really just want a chocolate souffle from the cruise ship we went on to Alaska. Speaking of cruises, I saw a commercial at the gym for a cruise that had Chicago playing, ON BOARD and there were fire breathers and cool slides. I want to go on a cruise.

Oh an P.S. I don't know if you can tell or not from this picture, but my hair is RED. Yep!! RED! Pretty Woman style.. oh how I adore Julia Roberts.

Comments

  1. I feel you on the nailpolish thing. I painted mine less than a week ago and they're already chipped so bad.

    I wanna go on a cruise. Never been. And I love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious. Pink starbursts are disgusting.

    I love your hair. The color and the length! You are looking like one hot lady!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts