My Life As Of Late

So many different things have been happening with me lately, and even though I feel like death and have had a total of 6 hours of sleep in the past two days, here I am. Why you ask?! Because if I don't, I will forget.

First, my car. Aimee got seriously dismantled last week and she is in need of some plastic surgery. (A boob job perhaps? haha that's for you Alexandria) I was pretty sorrow stricken for the first 10 hours, then I had the opportunity to hang out with the coolest friends a girl could ask for. They totally brought my spirits up. OH and to mention that, some anonymous sender left a package on my windshield for me this evening. Seriously, it made me smile, BIG TIME. They must know me really well because they included, a snickers bar and Black Ice car fresheners. Whoever it was, I love them.

Lately, I have been watching Prison Break. We are on the fourth season, and I am basically the BEST at guessing exactly what will happen next. My friend always gets frustrated with the fact that I guess right, but hey what is a girl to do?!

This past weekend I went to the Strawberry Days carnival in PG. It was seriously the best. We rode on almost every ride, until our stomachs couldn't handle it anymore. It was gnarly, but fun. I got some wicked sick whiplash from one of the rides. My upper back by my neck still hurts a TON but it was worth it.

Last Friday my boss at my cleaning job asked me what my long term goal was within a cleaning company. I told him, "I have no idea what I am doing besides trying to make money." So basically, I just said.. ummm I could care less, just give me work to do. Oh have they given me work! So much in fact, that I am in danger of sleeping 5 hours a night and hating myself for it. I love being with my friends though, and time with them is very important.

My birthday is in just a few weeks. Which means I will no longer be a teenager anymore. I will be 20! Do you know the advantages I will have being a 20 year old!?! Neither do I, but it's going to be a blast. 20 marks a year before I could leave on a mission, which, so far is in the plans. Unless some knight in shining armor comes along. Who knows, all I know is that I going to start preparing now.

I kind of want to do something with humanitarian aide as a part of my job. I am starting to look into this, but I'm just not sure what to do about it. I really don't want college to be a part of the deal, but who knows.

Don't you hate it when you are laying on a couch watching a show and it's so intense and awesome, then when you get up your shirt is super twisted. Why does that happen?! It bugs.

A girl at work today lost her 2 carat diamond off of her ring. SUPER INTENSE. She was crying all over the place, I felt so bad. I'm not sure if they found it or not, but I hope they did!

Those are all my thoughts for now, I'm about to pass out from fatigue!!

Comments

  1. I am sorry about your car...thanks for the boob job shout out! Hollller.

    You are planning on a mission in a year?! I didn't know that! Awesome Shelby!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts