Lucky

I am one lucky girl. Want to know why? Even if you don't, I'm going to tell you, because this is for me.. not you. Now smile, and take a deep breath.

I am lucky because; I am dating this awesome guy who searches high and low to bring me tulips (which happen to be my favorite flower). Not only that, he knows that the gospel I believe in, is true. So true in fact, that he served for two years preaching it. He tells me not to worry about what I am supposed to be doing with my life because God is in control, and because I am 20 years old!! Do you know how young that is? I have a good 70 years before I am dead, and honestly... if I don't figure things out this year... it's not a big deal.

I am lucky because I know the church is true. I know that what I believe is the truth. Because I don't have to BELIEVE because I already KNOW. I don't have to know about anything else, my car, my jobs, my career, as long as I KNOW God's love for me.

I am lucky because I can honestly say that I love people. I genuinely care for each and every one of my friends and wish them the best. There is one person on this earth that irks me to no end, and I am trying so hard to get over that. One day, I will, I will forgive him, and I will move on. The point is, I am trying. I am TRYING SO FREAKING HARD to be a better person and when there are times like this week when I feel lazy and unaccomplished, I am glad I have people in my life that aren't afraid to tell me what I need to hear. I am glad there are people who tell me what I want to hear too.

I am lucky because, I have my whole life ahead of me. I have time to play, and be crazy and act like a loon because that is what I have time for. I hope that eventually, I will have made a decision on a pathway that is right for me. I hope that I will become someone who is great, and accomplished, and that people see and say.. "she made something of herself." My goal in life is to be a mother, and whatever I have to do to prepare myself for that, I will do. From now on, my life is out of my hands. I am not in control.. and it feels amazing. Let's see where this takes me.

Comments

  1. Tulips are amazing! It sounds like you are doing great, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunflowers are my favorite, but tulips are a SUPER close second.

    I am so happy you are happy. Get it girl!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts