I have some new goals that you all should be aware of. I will list them below. Then maybe you can talk about the goals you want to achieve. Yeah? Come on, it will be fun!

- Stop threatening to beat people up. I know this might sound weird, but I do it to be funny, and I'm pretty sure it's getting old. I might be watching too much Prison Break.
- Speaking of the goodness that is Prison Break, my goal is to not watch it every night. I need to get out, and do something with my life.
- Go to the gym every day besides Sunday, since Sunday is "a day of rest".
- GET DRESSED when I go out, look nice, and stop wearing t-shirts and sweat pants to places that aren't my bed.
- TALK to people, get to know them. I want to hear people's life stories and genuinely be their friend. Ask people how their day was and really listen to what they have to say.
- Read my scriptures every single day. I have this OCD thing where I can't go out of what I'm already reading, so I will be reading the Book of Mormon everyday. I just finished 1st Nephi yesterday.
- Call my Mom or someone from my family everyday. Just to see how they are, and to let them know I love them.
- The next time I see the oh-so famous blogger, CJANE... talk to her, I can't chicken out on this.
- Ask a boy on a date.
- Talk about the gospel with someone who doesn't know about it, or has become unsure.
- Share my testimony at every chance I get.
- FORGET MYSELF and do things for other people. SERVICE SERVICE SERVICE
- Delete music that is not very good, or that I don't listen to, off of my iPod.
- ALWAYS BE BUSY, If I keep myself busy, I will have less time to fall to temptation and will become a better person.
- Write a short story, poem, or something, at least once a week.
- Do not eat out alone, only with people. (This will save me hundreds.)

That's all for now, I probably have more, but I have to go to Zumba class! Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts