For My Papa & The Other Boys

I kind of want to take my words back from when I made the statement that "boys are foolish". Not that things are looking up, because they really aren't looking up, or I don't think they are. Just that maybe I was kind of harsh. Boys are great, seriously. I have found myself hanging out with mostly guys since I've moved up here. I think it's because they are just so much fun!! Really.

Anyways, I just wish I hadn't said that, in the way I said it. Oh well, the past is the past right? On to the future...

Today is Father's Day, and in line with all of the other blogs you will read from over the weekend, I am going to give a shout-out to my Dad.

My dad is the coolest. He is the hardest worker you will ever meet. There is no one on this earth who works harder then he does to get what he has, and what he gives to me. I am the luckiest kid ever, spoiled rotten, with a straight view of reality. That has been my life ever since I can remember. My Dad is the father of three girls, he could have really used a boy, but he was very lucky, he got us. He has been my favorite Dad, for the past 19 years. I seriously love him to no end.

When I grow up, and get married, I will marry a guy just as hardworking as my Dad. Someone who is not afraid to make opportunities happen, someone who loves his family the most, and would do anything, and give everything to them. Oh, and you had better believe that the person I marry won't be afraid to grow some serious facial hair! It's a must. ;)

Happy Father's Day to all the Papa's out there. Especially my Brother's Kenny & Ross. Kenny is a great Dad, and Ross will be an amazing father soon! Congrats to my sissy Jordan once again, I can't wait to see my little Tater Tot!

Shelby Lou

Comments

Popular Posts