Figure It Out

I just want to figure life out.

Really, is that too much to ask? I mean, I really would like to know what my future holds, but I could wait on that, if I could just figure life out right now. I need a lot of encouragement to make choices, and I feel like I shouldn't. Like, I shouldn't need all this "you can do it" and "it will be okay", but I do. I do so much because it is what brings me through to the top of whatever I need to be at.

What I really need to do is decide on what I can handle. Can I handle living in Provo for the rest of the year? Do I need to move south, or north? What kind of job should I be looking for? Is school completely out of the question?? Who knows. I sure don't.

I guess what I really want is more faith. Faith that things will work out how they should even when my heart is doubting. I think too much and it is starting to be a pain.

I am happy.
I just wish I knew how to be even MORE happy.

Comments

Popular Posts