Dear Jordan,

You asked...

If I am team Peeta, does that mean I want him to beat Katniss in the Hunger Games, or does that mean I want Katniss to choose him over Gale?

I believe, from my own opinion, that you don't want Peeta to "win" the Hunger Games, unless Katniss is along side him. They must win it together. As for who Katniss chooses, Peeta might be a bakers son and not as crazy intelligent in the ways of hunting and such, but he is the man for Katniss. JUST LOOK AT HIM. (imagine him in your head) I love Peeta, and if he doesn't come out alive, the books have no meaning!!!

Love,

Your favorite.

Comments

  1. Word. Peeta and Katniss MUST win together...and if Katniss doesn't choose him I will kick her in the teeth.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best thank you. That is also what I was thinking. You rock my socks. Thanks for dedicating an entire post to me and my silly question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope hope Peeta wins, Katniss drives me crazy! She shouldn't mess with peoples heads like that. Peeta is awesome even though his name is Peeta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Team Peeta all the way!!! There is no other way to be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts