A Letter For You, & You, & You...

Dear Michael Scoufield,
I would gladly have your first born child. No matter how far we have to run. I think I could learn to love Panama. You are the sexiest criminal I have ever seen.
In Love With You,
Shelby Lou

Dear Boy (in-real-life),
I kind of have a small little crush on you. Yet, you are so unresponsive it really makes no difference. BOO! I say, BOO!
Your friend, FOR NOW!
Shelby

My Dearest New Love; 24 Hour Fitness,
I will be hot and sexy soon.
Thanks a million,
Shelbs

Dear Rapist,
I think you are a horrible person. I don't know what happened to you in your life that made you feel like you needed to have that kind of power over someone, but it was wrong. I hope the police find you and arrest you. I then hope that you come to realize the indecency and the gravity of your actions. You mad a very horrible decision.
Dislike-
ME

Dear Girl Who Got Raped,
I hope you get out of intensive care soon, I hope that for your sake that find the man that did this to you and lock him away. I hope that you can overcome the intensity and the brutal-ness of his actions and live a long and healthy life. I am so sorry that you had to be there when he decided to make that mistake in his life. I wish you a speedy recovery.
All My Love,
Shelby

Dear Lamen & Lemuel,
Quit with the MURMURING!
Bahaha
I love the scriptures,
Shelby Lou Whoooo

Dear Love,
When are you going to swing my way? I have been waiting impatiently, just like you told me to. Give me a glimmer of hope will ya?!
- Just another girl.

Comments

  1. First, I LOVE THIS POST! I also love Michael (: Have you finished all the seasons? Next, I feel exactly the same way about the boy, that for some reason unknown, doesn't seem to want to be interested in me? And yes. It sucks! But you're not alone in your quest! So carry on, and I'll do the same. And touché to the rapist letter.
    That is all. (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts