5-ish Hour Nap

My determination to kick today's trash lasted until ten am. I woke up at 5:30 this morning and didn't even let my alarm start to sing good morning. I headed straight to the bathroom to pack my backpack for the day. Off to clean an office, then straight to the gym afterwards for Core Cross Training. Right after that, to catch up on a job I missed doing yesterday. Then, I came home and fell asleep as soon as my knee hit my bed. I woke up and it was 2:30. Now it is 3:00 and I can't believe I slept that long. It felt nice while it was happening, but now... I feel like it's payback or something. I'm even more tired then I was before. How could that be possible!

I have much more to do today. Like, working from 5 to 9 and dancing my life away at the No Room For Wallflowers dance party. Who know's how far I will make it. Probably not too far. I should have more faith in myself, but it is taking every ounce of my strength to type these words into this post. All I know is, life is good, it could be better, and I'm going to try and make it that way. Here we go... to the start of a busy weekend everyone!! CHEERS!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts