VIOLENCE

Sometimes my cleaning job is so unhealthy for me. Unhealthy in a way that it makes me want to punch infants or graffiti on people's front doors. Like really, I could slit a throat or two. I get so violent and upset with this job. I am seriously considering quitting but I would need to find another job. All I know is that, things at that job are crazy confusing. At 9 am I am working, it gets pushed forward to 8:30 I have 3 jobs then 2 of them get cancelled. I need keys but no one has them. I drive 50 miles out of my way for the job to be canceled, the list goes on and on. I feel like they take advantage of me so much. They know I will do my best to get things done, and not cut corners, so they have me working my ass off for them. (Sorry about the language, it's emphasis on the stupidity of this job.) I just wish that they would understand that, I am not rich, first off. They don't pay me enough to be driving around to the places they have me go. Second, that I have another job, and that job came first. Respect that.

Today was a horrible morning, I just couldn't find peace in myself to make it okay. I was so angry all morning and I hate being that way. Then as the day went on, I took a four hour nap. Then, I worked on the ward directory all night. It is coming along beautifully but it still has a lot of work to be done. It won't be finished like we thought it would this week, but a proof will be out on Sunday and hopefully we will have it printed for FHE on Monday. I'm excited for people to see it, and totally love it, hopefully.

Happy Thoughts-
+ I got a letter from Matthew today.
That's all I can think of, really.

Comments

  1. I can't decide what is my favorite line on this post. It is between punching infants or slitting a throat or two. You are pretty funny when you are mad. I love you and hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts