Starting Today

I will take a picture for everyday of the rest of the year.

I will compliment one person a day.

I will have at least 2 salads a week.

No one will make me feel inferior, or ridiculous.

I will do my yoga.

I will not eat out unless I am with a group of people.

I will start the search for the man of my dreams by being myself and loving the person I am so much, that I will stand up for myself. I will open my heart to all of the people around me. I will get hurt, I will cry, I will scream, and I will be the happiest person I can ever be. BECAUSE being happy doesn't mean you don't get mad. It doesn't mean that you don't cry when someone says rude things. It doesn't mean that you agree with everyone and enjoy being around EVERY TYPE of person. It means you grow, you learn, you love, and you do what you want to do. Be selfish. Be outrageous. Be generous. Be loving. Be strong.



Comments

  1. You are awesome and I love your face. I can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like wonderful things to do. Especially not letting anyone make you feel inferior or ridiculous!

    Plus, yoga = love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts