SO TRUE

Whenever I go to a person's house for the first time, I try to not walk on the lawn, but to use the pathway that goes around, so as to not look rude.

Sometimes... I have a really strong urge to just STOMP my way through the grass.

I'm not ashamed to admit, that I pick my nose. Who doesn't? I mean... wait? Who really doesn't?

When boys sag their pants, I want to pants them. Then look them straight in the eyes and say, "You have humiliated the human race and now deserve to suffer embarrassment. Wear your pants where they are supposed to be worn, or next time I won't be so kind."


If my feet stick to the ground at the base of your toilet when I sit down, we have a problem. AIM it's all about AIM gentlemen.

Once, I met this boy randomly, and had this feeling that one day we would be great friends. Even if it was only for a week or two. I had this same feeling today. I could be wrong. I really hope not though. I really hope not.

I have a late library book in my room. Why haven't I taken it back yet? Good question.

Comments

  1. it is a problem when your feet stick to the ground in the bathroom and you get a vomit taste in your mouth...those boys need to seriously find a cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha great guy friends are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to hear a really funny pantsing story, you should ask Becky about the time she pants a guy in our ward.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts