SLABpizza & Concert

Last night we went to an outdoor concert off of Center street in Provo. It was fantastic, and if I had taken a picture of it, I would post it here. There were four different singers, and a butt-load of talent being had upon that stage. The two names I can remember are the main acts. Jarret Burns and Nik Day. Take yourselves over to their pages and listen to the beauty that is their music.

There was a couple dancing, like full on ballroom dancing, over to the side in the alley way. I decided that whoever I marry has to be willing to dance with me, even if we both have no idea how. Mainly because... I was one of the only ones (by myself) spinning and stomping and shaking my bum to the music last night. I danced to my hearts content, because, not to brag, but it brings my soul out for all to see. I might not be good, or technical, but I am the happiest dancer you have ever seen.

We also went to SLAB pizza here in Provo for dinner last night. If you live in the Provo area and are looking for a creative pizza night. Go to SLAB pizza! It was beyond delicious. We had the Thai Chicken Pizza, it has spicy peppers, chicken, peanut sauce and delicious cheese. It was seriously the best pizza I have ever tasted. PLUS the slices are huge! A "SLAB" of pizza is 1/4 of the entire pizza. I am not lieing here!!! Oh, and their drink selection is off the hook. IBC Rootbeer, Jones Soda, Cactus Cooler, Crush, Yoohoo's!, and of course the regular fountain drinks. The price is not too bad either. For two people to eat with drinks it was (rounded out) 13 dollars! Can you believe that?!! That is the best.

Comments

  1. I'm not a good dancer either but I love to do it too!

    Mmm now I'm craving pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY PIZZA SLICE THAT THING IS HUGE!! are you sure you don't need some kind of certification to eat something that awesome?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts