Random Thoughts -RaRaRa

I guess the best part of believe really is the lie.

So tell me something, world, why are people so untrustworthy? Why? I just don't get it. 

Next, I would love to know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop, you have been teasing me for years and honestly, I'm sick of the fake numbers, I want the real deal.

I love to bowl. It is the funnest stuff.

I saw mutemath in concert, they were the best. (This is for Chris) I really loved how involved the drummer was, oh and that he duct taped his headphones to his head, that was legit.

Remember that one time when it was my friend Danielle's Birthday today... she turned 20 and I'm pretty sure she is an adult now, or so they say.

Remember how many times I told that person, you can trust me. Don't believe me.. it's okay... I  no longer trust YOU because you can't trust ME.

There are days in my life when I feel like the whole world is just TUMBLING down, then there are days when the world is being lifted up.

Yesterday in church our high councilmen told us, "When you get knocked down, pick yourself right back up.. walk out of the darkness, put BOTH feet on that straight and narrow path. Hang on with BOTH of your hands to that iron rod and do not glance to the side. NEVER, EVER, EVER, GIVE UP."


Comments

  1. first off i love your face. second d's birthday was BOMB! third, i love that quote. hope you have a great day shelby :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts