Parks and Rec

Oh emmm gee. Did you realize that I stay up too late at night? Oh, I did. I also realized that I stuff my face with a TON of food right before I lay my head down to rest at night. If the fatness was going to my butt I wouldn't be so worried, but since my stomach is feelin' the love, it is no bueno. One thing I could do to loose the extra weight would be not drinking soda, and not eating after 7 pm. But when you get off work at 9 and you get to work at 5 it is kind of hard not to eat after that time. Plus, being a college student I don't think diets are conducive to our lifestyle.
I have this love for Hulu that I can not explain. I might not be a crazy tv person, because I don't like to set aside time like that, but I do keep up on my shows. I watch them all on Hulu. LOVVVEE it! Seriously. I watch, Parenthood, Bones, Glee, Community, Modern Family, Chuck and Parks and Recreation ALL on Hulu. It is too legit to quit if you ask me. I think Parks and Recreation is one of the funniest shows ever. I'm pretty sure Leslie Nope is my idol. Okay, maybe not IDOL but I love her face. "If I could sum it up in one word it would be AaaaaaahhhhhhhOhhhhhhhhhhuhhh." - My current favorite line from the show. haha watch it, love it, straight up.
Next in life would be work. Which I have to be at tomorrow at 9 and at 2 so I will say bon voyage for now!

PAYCE.

Comments

  1. I love all of those shows too! Thank goodness for Hulu!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts