Just Close Your Eyes and Dance

Why I am blogging about this now, at 1:30 in the morning, is beyond me, but here it is!

Tonight was a blast. First, I got my paychecks and I was so happy to see them both over 100 dollars. That makes me sooo happy. Second, I got to go to the coolest party ever. We had an Opening Social BBQ at my Bishop's house, it was amazing. He has a volleyball thing set up, a basketball court, and an amazing pool. The pool was a good 84 degrees and even though it was cloudy, it was a ton of fun to swim in! We played this crazy game of basketball, it was so intense. This is how it worked;

There were two chairs at either end of the shallow part of the pool. The chairs had towels on them so the sides and back were covered. The object of the game is to make a basket through the front side of the chair. WELL, the teams were as follows, Bishop and his counselor, one other boy, and four girls. The other team consisted of "cocky" guys (as the Bishop would say guys who just seemed cocky, like they were going to win so hardcore). BASICALLY there was a lot of competitive-ness going on. The boys were pretty rough and I am very sure I got punch in the back of the head more than once. I was also picked up and thrown out of the way. It was SERIOULSY intense. Like, I have never played a game that rough before, drowning, dragging, and pushing ALL OVER THE PLACE. I have lost my voice from screaming, and my body is aching all over. It can't be just from that though, I went dancing tonight.

It was another successful free dance party for the No Room For WallFlowers dance crew. It was a lot of fun and I danced with this random guy, whatever moves I was breaking out, I am almost 65% positive is the reason why my groin muscle feels like it has been pinched in half. It was pretty intense, but Dane and I left early because we REALLY wanted frozen yogurt, and they have it for like 2.13$ at the Maverick. It was BEYOND amazing. We then went home and watch America's Funniest home videos. There was this boy who was called the Juggler Smuggler. He was juggling rubber balls in his undies and when he let one go he would catch it in his underwear! SO FUNNY!

Anyways, tonight was amazing, fantastic, and superb! I had a great time hanging out with the people from my ward, and with my friend Amanda from work (at the dance) I am really very tired now though, so I am going to get some shut eye! I hope this was good reading! Have an awesome weekend!

Comments

  1. Yay sounds like fun! And paychecks are always exciting :) Hope the rest of your weekend is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. I'm glad you had fun I like it when you are happy. I can't wait to see you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gurl, You really should write a book! Your style is perfect, and you always have something entertaining to say ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts