Blah to Blogging

Today, I'm not answering the phone. Call all you want, but I wont pick up. I have given up on something big and it's not to be spoken about. Not today, not ever. Now that I live in this home all alone, well basically, I have removed myself from others. I have never been so alone.

Yesterday was Sunday. I love Sundays they are the best day of the week. I went to church, watched a movie with a friend, and played games all night. Never have I just let my worries go about what others think of me, and just been. Not in a while at least.

Do you ever kind of wish that you could live another persons life for a while. Other people seem to have so much more fun then me, and it makes me want to be in their shoes.

Here I am sitting on the floor in my bedroom wondering why I blog anymore. I have a limited amount of readers recently, and I am seriously considering falling off the face of the earth. This isn't a gimmick or a need for comments, no, that's not it. I'm just starting to wonder if what I am saying means anything at all.

Next week I work everyday besides Wednesday and Sunday. It should be, good. Very good. I just hope that my little heart can handle it.

There are some guys in this world who are just so ridiculously good looking. They don't really realize it, or they do, and their personalities don't match. Maybe, they do, maybe they don't. Either way the ridiculously good looking ones are always taken by something or another. Make sense? You say, SHELBY! Stop being like that, just be yourself everyone will love you. GET OUT THERE!! DO SOMETHING! I should. Maybe I will.

Maybe, maybe, just maybe, this is the start of something new. The start of a new me. After this mistake is out of the way, and down the drain with no way to chase after it... I will just spring into a new me. Ohhhh if it could be that easy.

I'm happy being by myself 65% of the time. The other part of the time I just wish there was someone just sitting next to me. Not even talking, just sitting there.

BLAH BLAH BLAH or should I say, BLOG BLOG BLOG

Comments

  1. As far as being alone goes, please do not let yourself fall into that trap. I moved to a new city last september and into a one bedroom dormroom. I literally have spent the last 8 months in this room by myself. I have wallowed in my own loneliness and now i've become someone that I hardly recognize some days. This semester I got better. I left my room, more often, I met a few new people. But being alone so much has really changed me. Yes, it has caused me to grow and mature and be more independent. But it has also completely torn down my self confidence and my ability to branch out to new people. Don't let being alone destroy your charisma. I know how it feels to just want someone next to you. To feel the subtle breathing of another human being. ANY human being. And my advice to you when you feel that way, is get someone. Get anyone. Get them to come be with you. If they say no, than what have you lost? Don't be a shut in. It will destroy your spirit. And your going to need that.
    Second order of business, what your saying means something because you're saying it. That's all there is to it. Never question the meaning of your words. They are beautiful and important and they make a difference. Whether you write them in your blog or speak them out loud to ten million people or just say them to yourself it really doesn't matter. They mean something because you're saying them. Don't forget that.
    You are wonderful and important and that's all there is to it.
    The end.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts