Time Flies

Where has this week gone? Tomorrow is Thursday.. THURSDAY! Do you realize that the weekend is in two days. Wow, I feel like my life just slipped through my fingers onto the hot pavement and I am running for shade. I'm not saying it hasn't been a good half the week so far. It has, I guess. It just has been crazy that time is going by so fast.

Today I worked at this house in Lehi from 9:30 until 4:15 yeah... ONE HOUSE. It wasn't even that big. It wasn't too dirty either. It was just, I don't even know. The oven in the kitchen took me an hour and a half to clean. It smelt like something had died in it whilst eating a chicken pot pie. Yuck. I almost threw up. Good thing I didn't. I have decided though, that there is no point in painting my nails because the polish just chips off and I have to clean THAT up too.

Tonight I went with Ash to pass out flyers for this bad-A dance that is happening Friday night. We went with these two boys from my ward. They are pretty legit. Ry, one of the guys tried parallel parking Ash's car, and it was a crazy sight to see. Seriously, it was paper-slice space between each car. Then we went to this neighborhood called the Colony and there were these guys and one girl who were pulling out a couch and stuff to the bottom of their stairs with the TV at the top (outside) to watch a movie. It was intense. They invited us into their house because they had this awesome "mouse trap" kind of contraption going on, with marbles and ending in a guillotine. So cool. Their white-board was kind of sketchy though, it said KKK Chocolate May Melt. weird.... Turns out one of the guys that lived there was Ry's cousin so it was like a family reunion type thing. Totally awesome.

Tomorrow I am going to stay home and chill. I was thinking of going dancing but, I've got my friend B coming over. We both had pretty intense schedules this week, so getting to hang out is going to be good times! I am in need of a chillax sort of time. So I am hoping we can get a really good movie to watch. Any suggestions?

Other then that, I have this sweet night planned for Saturday, to go to a free concert in my friends backyard. I think I have already mentioned that though. Right now, I am just listening to Pandora on my new.. Madeleine Peyroux station. Lindsay -- my sister from another mister -- introduced me to her just moments ago and there are some AWESOME things playing on this station. Like, Billie Holiday and Louis Armstrong... Right now it's Rita Coolidge... GOOD TIMES!

Stay Classy Internets..

Stay Classy.

Comments

  1. I don't dance so I won't come to the party. I hope you have a blast dancing your face off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts