Random Thoughts -- Mostly Music

Don't be offended by this, but I never tell my Mom about boys or anything. I never USED to tell my Mom about boys or anything. I did today, and she didn't say much... but her listening helped. Something she did say was "At least you are meeting nice people." Truth. Then she mentioned how a friend of her and my Dad's had a 23 year old son, just off his mission, who is going to be a Mechanical Engineer, and their last name is Montgomery. How about yes?

Today I almost bought these cowboys boots at Savers that were 13 dollars. Then, I realized I tried them on without socks, and they hurt my feet BIG TIME. So, I decided against them.

This weekend I get to go do a ton of cool stuff. On Friday I am going to my friend Jigga's Birthday Party, which happens to be a free outdoor dance that he is putting on, for himself. He puts on the best dances, ever. I am so excited. On Saturday I am going to go to a BBQ for relief society, then afterwards I am going to a concert in my friend's backyard. How about that is the best? If you want to hear an awesome band google Truman Music Provo and listen to their music on their MYSPACE page.

I really miss my family, and I am super sad without them.

I'm not quite sure why I am still awake. I haven't been able to go to sleep before 12 for the past month. It is kind of annoying. I just can't go to sleep! It's so weird. So I sit up blogging, or tweeting or facebook stalking people. Yes, I am a stalker. I'm pretty good at it, by the way.

Speaking of BYTHEWAY. I got to check something off my bucket list this past weekend. My all-time favorite public speaker is John Bytheway, he is the best ever. Soooo funny! I have most of his talks on cd! So Sunday night I got to see him speak live at BYU. Probably the best thing that has happened to me so far this month. LOVE IT!

Currently I am listening to this boy in my ward's music off of his website- pretty much the best thing ever. Go listen here.

Right now, I feel like singing this song... Will He Dance? by Truman - CLICK HERE All I know, is that what I am looking for. Someone who will dance. Oh, will he rock? Will he roll? Will he love, with his soul? -- If he ask will he dance? Will he take you by the hand? If the answer is yes, then baby hold onto love!

Comments

  1. I liked that post it was real. It was my Shelby talking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. luh you baybee girl. i loved this post as well. serioulsy, LOVED.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts