I Don't Know, All I Know Is That I should

It is so bloody hot in this house. This couch is steaming. Like, I feel hot air escaping around me as I write. It is ridiculous.

I've been listening to Missy Higgins tonight. Just a few little lines I wanted to share with you.


But my heart keeps telling me "Hold your ground
You'll never learn a thing if you bail out now"


Your warm whispers
Out of the dark they carry my heart
Your warm whispers
Into the dawn they carry me through


I don't know what I've done
Or if I like what I've begun
But something told me to run


'Cos I don't know who I am, who I am without you
All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you
All I know is that I should


See I thought love was black and white
That it was wrong or it was right
But you ain't leaving without a fight
And I think I am just as torn inside



Oh tonight was nothing as I thought it would be. I have to work in Heber tomorrow. I'm not excited for that. Not at all.

Comments

  1. Missy Higgins = love.
    I could listen to her all day. Especially warm whispers and where I stood. They are so calming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude! missy is on my blog playlist right now! omgosh I love her face... right now warm whispers is my ringtone and i {heart} it.. LOVE YOU GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Missy.... Where I Stood makes me cry actually...
    You're great to me, Shelby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts