Busy

So... I'm officially living in my new place. Besides the mattress sucking, and the ants in the bathroom/kitchen, it isn't as bad as I had dreamt it to be. Which makes me feel a whole lot better.

I really do like this little house. As soon as I get all my stuff in it and clean again, I will be happier.

As for my social life, this week, it does not exists. I have been working a ton this week, and after next weeks break it is only going to be more and more. I go to vegas in TWO DAYS! I am so excited to be able to go see my family. It has been much too long.

I hope you all have a great weekend. Mine will consist of, cleaning for work until around 8 tonight (shocker!) and grocery shopping, sleep.. then church, church callings, and lots of homework. I hope you all get out in the fresh air and do something crazy for me! Have an awesome weekend!

(If you have any of the items in the last post, email me please! My email is in the contacts part! :D)

Comments

  1. I am glad you are semi-happy with your new place.

    Your weekend sounds crazy. So I am glad to hear you will venture out into the fresh air for some SHELBY time!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts