A Place To Rest My Head

I'm frustrated.

My bed in my new house looks like it has been through World War II. Which makes me feel naucious inside. I hate nasty mattresses. I feel gross just thinking about it.

I need to get a mattress bad sort of thing, but I can't tell if the mattress is a full or queen size. My roommate says it's a queen, but I feel like it should be a full. I'm not sure. I need to stop talking about it, it's giving me bad dreams.

I dreamt while I was awake last night. About my new house and how there might be butterscotch chips lined all around the corners of my kitchen that I wanted to vacuum up, but there was no vacuum. Then there were these three girls having a photo-shoot in my kitchen/bathroom on a wicker couch. It was really annoying, and they were in my way. I was trying to clean. I just keep thinking how I want to paint my walls in my room, they are like grey.. from being so old. Yet, while I was dreaming all of that, I was awake. I could feel the light from the outside balcony lamp, shining in on me. I could hear Danielle breathing next to me, the fan was running under the desk, and my teddy bear, Peter , was stuffed under my back. It was all so uncomfortable, and it shouldn't have been.

Around four o'clock I woke up completely with an aching stomach. I was so hungry. So I went out to the kitchen and ate a whole bag of baby carrots with ranch, while watching "Community". After which, I went downstairs to the laundry room to switch my cleaning rags to the dryer. I started them in the wash at around 1 this morning, so they were pretty much dry anyways.

All I know, is that I wont be able to sleep again this morning. I have to go to my new place and keep cleaning and organizing. I work in Spanish Fork at 9:30 then I need to go to Orem to switch my binder for work, hit David's Bridal for my check, go to the bank, then back to work by 2 to clean apartments until 6. Then after that, it's back to my new apartment to get everything settled. I don't think I will be doing anything fun this weekend. I feel so sick to my stomach, and my back is aching from bending over all day. I am so stressed, and I really shouldn't be. Not to mention I have school to worry about, even if it is on the back burner right now. Whoops.

I called my Mom last night and couldn't help but just cry. I was just so frustrated, and she told me that I shouldn't be, it isn't worth getting frustrated over. She was right, and she cheered me up a little by asking about Facebook, and how it even worked.Oh, I just can't wait to go home for a couple of days next week.

Someone come and take over my life for me, just for a little while.

In the meantime, if you live Utah and have the following to spare, go to my CONTACT page and contact me.

Queen/Full Mattress pad/cushion/pillow-top blanket.
A cute Rug.
Paintings.
Fake Flowers.
An old chair that is nice.
A can of yellow paint (for a wooden bookshelf)
Or an old bookshelf that isn't too large.

Comments

  1. sending you lots and lots of love Shelby!

    If I was in Utah I would come and help you clean, I just feel so sad for you (and I hate cleaning!)

    Good luck finding all of the stuff on your list. Maybe you can find a garage/estate sale and get some stuff for super cheap?

    Keep your chin up.

    x, ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doll. I love you. I wish I was in Utah to help you! For serious.

    Your life is super intense right now. It will get better. Trust.

    You have my number if you need to rant! I love your face!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts