Vloggity Vlog Vlog

Comments

  1. Know what I cannot wait for? When you and I can hang out in real life. Yep.

    Dude...I miss the good ol' days of Twitter. It was hilarity and pure inappropriateness. We need to bring it back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out / love for the apartofhim crew! For real, lallymonster said to me the other day, yah know what T-Hun, before we started doing this, i didn't have reason to wake up in the mornings, besides eating at Carl's Jr, but I know I do.

    Stay cool! have a good summer (hags)! Don't ever change! Let's take state next year,
    -apartofhim

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhhh yeah shout out!
    haha. i agree with alex the randomness of twitter must be brought back. i mean, i love me some chad dylan cooper, but i miss the days of insaneness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I happen to never talk about Sonny with a Chance...

    I am bummed because I am not a west coaster and could never hang as late as you crazies. So how about we bring back the crazy twitterness but earlier?

    Love your vlogs :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts