The Sunday Paper

Hey, Ya'll and welcome to my version of the Sunday Paper. This month, every Sunday, I will be featuring some sweet blogs, companies, people, etc. Everyone knows that the Sunday Paper is good for two things, sweet coupons and ads, and the comics. Lucky you, we are starting off with the comics!
-------------
The first person I have the great pleasure of mentioning is a guy named Trent Hunsaker. Trent is the funniest kid, pretty much ever. Recently, he has taken to the stage to do some stand up comedy for the first time, and from what I hear, he was a major hit! He has a blog called A Part of Him where he posts his podcasts, that you can download, and listen to, for free. Did I just say for free? I'm pretty sure those words have escaped my fingers. Before he started doing podcasts Trent would post about everyday life and of course, music. I've never seen someone so open to different concepts of music. His blog blesses your ears with the sounds of new tunes almost every week, it is fantastic! Trent has something new in the works, a who's hot, who's not list. (Now tell me who doesn't like those right?) I suggest you take yourself over to his blog and prepare yourself for shear awesome-ness. Listen to his weekly podcasts, I know I will. Go ahead, click on the links below and work out your abs from laughter! Srsly, take my advice!
First Podcast- Valentines Shart
Second Podcast- Diet Pepsi for Men/ Rick's Wing "Man"
Third Podcast- Potty Humor Stand Up/ Scott Bakula/ Free T- Shirts
(This is Trent. If the picture doesn't lure you in, I'm not sure what will!)
---------
Second, is of course, the well known, and well loved Busy Bee Lauren. Lauren is a b-e-a-utiful girl with the best sense of fashion, HER OWN! I seriously love this girl, and there is no doubt about that. Lauren has a very popular blog, but she also has two other very popular things. First she has her own photography business. Photography is something that Lauren is very good at, and if you haven't checked out her site, you need to stop reading and click here now. If you live in the AZ you definitely need to hit her up for that. Third, she makes headbands. The headbands she makes are totally amazing and I seriously love them. They are well made, and they are a good price! Head over and check them out!
(This is Lauren, probably one of my very favorite pictures of her! She is awesome!)
---------
That is all for this Sunday! Check back next sunday for some more awesome finds! If you would like to be mentioned in a blog post, please email me @ shelbyloudelong{at}gmail{dot}com

Comments

  1. lallymonster and apartofhim couldn't be happier with this review!!!! And don't forget, Free T-Shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea Shelby! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post. and love these two features!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JSYK- Started a new feature tonight on apartofhim: Cool vs Stool - Also, lallymonster's computer had an accident (we'll explain in the podcast) so the post will be a day late.
    Best,
    apartofhim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts