The Sunday Paper IV

Welcome once again to the Sunday Paper. This however, will be the last edition of the Sunday Paper for a while, so if you haven't been reading feel free to search Sunday Paper on my blog,or just click on the label below this post! :D I haven't had much opportunity to plan for the finale of the Sunday Paper, so I am just going to be making this up as we go along.

Let's see, blogs you need to read....

Jalene over at As She Thinketh is a really good writer. She is also getting married soon, so her blog is so happy and full of love. Not to mention she is a really pretty girl with an awesome eye for photography! Love her.

Connie over at About Him & Her is a great mom with, again some sweet photography skills. She is also pregnant again! Woot! She is going to be an awesome Mother of two. I really love to read her blog and just see what she thinks, and how everything in her life is. She is a really genuine person.

Other then that, I suggest you just check out all of the buttons to the left of this post, and my blog list. (I will be taking down the buttons soon, so make sure to click click click!)

As for part two of the paper, all I really have for you are some pictures from last night, before I got super moody and hormonal. They are fun, and I love them! Enjoy!


Comments

  1. I love that you do the "Sunday Paper"! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts