The Sunday Paper III

There is a truth, universally acknowledge; that I am not certain as to who else asked to be a part of the Sunday Paper. So, I am going to make this Sunday paper just a tad different. Basically I am just going to make a list of people's who's blogs need to be read. Then you can click the links and check them out!

1. Vantage Point - Be Happy Anyway - click, click
This is a really neat blog. This girl is very positive, fashion forward, and just all around happy. Her posts are personal, up to date, and always optimistic. She is the shiiizz.
2. Sweet Somethings- Cambria Ann - click, click
I'm not sure if I have mentioned her before, but my dear friend Cambria... who was my very first bloggy friend btw. Creates these awesome wallets from hand that are just so beautiful. You must go check them out. Also, you can check out her blog by clicking here, she is hilar!
3. Ash Att- click, click
Ash is the coolest chick you will ever meet. Her blog is super cute, and she is always posting about her awesome adventures. If you are up for a laugh, or just to see some interesting stuff, check her out. P.S. if you aren't sure who this is, you don't read my blog enough.
4. Pics and Kicks- Natalie Norton Photo- click, click
This blog, has quickly become one of my favorites. This Mom is not only a photographer but she has recently been through a huge loss. Living in Hawaii, Natalie is the mother to four darling sons, one of which has recently passed on to heaven. Her blog is touching, and inspiring, and heartbreaking all at once. PLEASE go take a look.

So, that is all the news I have for now, the second part of this paper will be pictures of my adorable nephew that my sister sent me yesterday. I love him with all of my heart, and miss him so, so much. I guess my Dad and my sister took him to "Touch a Truck" down in Vegas, he must have loooved that.

Excited little boy!
On the Ambulance with Papa!
Awww.. what a cute boy!
Tired and dirty.
How does such a cranky boy look so cute? Look at that little tank top!

Comments

  1. I love the Sunday Paper. It's great to learn about new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture he looks so bad ass. He just woke up thats why he looks so grumpy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts