Lovin' This Feeling

FIRST: Click Play
I woke up this morning determined to start a brand-new me. I got up after dreaming about wearing my Mother's wedding dress, and prayed to my father in heaven for guidance. Mainly because, I needed more then ever. I hopped on my computer whilst eating cinnamon toasters with the last of our milk, and changed my blog layout. I tried, unsuccessfully, to make a header for my blog out of pictures.. It was a pain, and it is still too small. If you know anyone... let me know. Then I started my new journey of life. I showered and listened to "Baby I Love Your Way" by UB40 on repeat. (If you didn't know, this song is going to be my wedding song, you know, the one my husband and I dance to..) I opened the blinds to find myself the most beautiful day since August, waiting outside my window. Grabbing my pen and notebook I headed out on foot to search for a place to live come April. I found nothing, but felt accomplished anyways.

After getting more quarters for the black hole that is the laundry room.. I did laundry for 2 and a half hours. I clean my room out and put away all my winter scarves and hats. I think that if I put them away into storage, Spring will come faster, and I will be happier. While doing that, I cleaned out my closet of shirts I don't wear anymore, and this one dress that was WAY too short. It felt good to see it all go. I thought I didn't work till Tuesday, but I was wrong I work today, in about a half an hour. So I hurried and went to the store to grab some much needed supplies, and came back home. Now, here I sit in my grey gap skirt and grey and white top, feeling like spring, and eating Wheat Thins and Hummus. It really is a glorious day. Please enjoy it as much as I am!

Comments

Popular Posts