It's Yoga

So today I took a walk down to the redwoods. The redwoods are about 3 miles away. I was having a hard day, just feeling so BLAH. I wanted to just sleep all day, and there was no way I could concentrate on anything of importance. So, I went out for a walk and I just walked and walked and walked. My roommate had to come pick me up, because I was too tired to walk back. BUT while I was out on my walk I came to this Yoga Studio that has a Yoga Teacher Training course. I emailed the studio when I got home and they said I didn't have to be experienced at all to take the course, which is a good thing, because even though I love yoga, I haven't done it much.

So, they have this promotion running to get FREE tuition. Which would be totally legit. So, I am going to try for that. The classes start July 26th and go until August 20th. You go to class Mon-Fri 1pm to 5pm and Saturdays 8:30- Noon. They teach you all about, Ashtanga Yoga, the history, meditation and the practice. Awesome right? I think it would be the coolest thing. The only problem is, that if I don't win the free thing, it's like 2,250 dollars. Yeah, that's a lot. BUT I would be certified, and I could teach wherever I lived, and I could use it for LIFE. This is something I am becoming more and more interested in. I think I might go to the library and get some books on the subject, just too see. This is a serious possibility!

Comments

  1. Good for you! I hope you get the free tuition!! But either way it's a pretty sweet opportunity. And I would love having a yogi in the fam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you win the free tuition! I L.O.V.E. yoga!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts