I Will One Up You On This

There is one thing, that no one can one up me on. My sheer excitement for the fact that I was living in Utah when the Festival of Colors was happening this year. When I found out I had a packed schedule that day, I nearly cried. Then, it happened... a miracle happened. I was at the breakfast for the elders when, my friend Becky said that she had to be home by 2:30 and that if I wanted, I could come with her. So, I did!

I GOT TO GO! It was the best thing, ever. The Festival of Colors is best explained HERE. Basically though, it is a religious celebration for another faith. It brings in spring in the best way, chalk flying EVERYWHERE! It was the best. I don't have any pictures of the actual event, but I do have some of what I looked like after I had been hosed down with Chalk from head to toe. Seriously, this was the best day ever. I almost cried when I thought I couldn't go, but being able to go was the greatest thing! I am so so happy I did!

Comments

  1. I just want to tell you that I think you are awesome and I am so glad you have a blog because I totally want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That sounds so fun!

    You look totes legit all colored on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have another friend who went to that! That looks like it was SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read someone else's blog about going it this! It looks like SO much fun and I'm so glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts