I'm An Ant Murder

Once when I was a kid...

I was playing outside before I had to go to Kindergarten. In our backyard we had a swing-set that was in a sandbox. It was awesome. The sand attracted ants though, so we had a huge ant hill on our patio. I figured, that the ants were probably hungry. So I went inside and got a piece of bread. I knelt down next to the ants and started pulling the bread apart in small pieces so they could pick it up. I happened to be wearing sandals, and I guess they got mad at me or something, and one of them bit me on my big toe! It hurt so bad. I went inside crying to my Mom, and hobbling around on my foot. She told me, I shouldn't be feeding the ants anyways. Truth, Mom's always speak the truth. After I got my band-aid on my toe, and put my tennis shoes on.. I went right back outside and stomped on that ant hill until I was pretty sure half of them were dead.

In case you were wondering.. I have blog/layout ADD. Sometimes I just want NOTHING. Oh jeez!

That will teach you to mess with me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts