Happy List!

No one really knows what will be happening tomorrow. I mean, we know, but we don't always know for sure. Life is so unpredictable at times, it is scary. I feel like I have just been spinning in circles for the past two weeks. Despite the crazy-ness that has been my life I have some things that are making me happy. Here is my happy list. Enjoy!

1. Ward Prayer
Ward Prayer is the best thing in the world. I wasn't too hyped about it at first, but now.. I love it. I just love going to ward prayer and meeting new people. In case you are clueless as to what that is, I will explain. In my church we meet in wards, big groups of people who go to church at the same time. When you are in a student ward you get to go ward prayer on Sundays. It takes place of "family prayer" that most LDS members have in their homes nightly. It is awesome!
2. My Job(s)
I was fortunate enough to get a second job on Friday morning. I work cleaning houses, it is a hard job, but it is good for me. I also work as a customer service rep too, so having two jobs is very amazing.
3. Sunshine
The sun was out today, for most of the day, and that made me so very happy! I can't wait for spring to be here! It is so awesome. I need the freckles on my skin to come back ASAP!
4. My Cell Phone
It lets me talk to my family, and text my twitter friends from far distances. I love it! I talked to my Mom and to my Dad today on the phone, and I am just very grateful for the awesome technology that it is.
5. Starstruck Soundtrack
I am in lovveeee with this soundtrack. I really liked the movie, and when my roommate got the soundtrack, I was really excited. I listen to it everyday! It is the bomb dot com.
6. Family
I got to see my Dad last night, and my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins. We had dinner and it was the best. I love my Dad more than anything, seriously. He is the coolest guy ever.
7. Visiting Teachers
OH MY HECK. I freaking love my visiting teachers. This girl named Becky is my visiting teacher and she is the sweetest thing. She always invites me to stuff, and she is the coolest. I love her. Already.

That's all I can think of right now.. but that is a lot for how crappy life has been getting lately. That is the truth. So, I hope all is well in your life! Tell me what is making you happy right now!

Oh & P.S.- This video, from my date on Saturday night, makes me happy. It is so fun!

Comments

  1. I love happy lists! And of COURSE family's happy! :D Haha.

    BTW- which boy is your crushy-crush/date? They're both cute, and I love the video, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and all of your happy!

    Girl you pretty much broke it down in that video. Get. It. Girl.

    Bee tee dubs, he is cutespice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY sunshine!

    Love your happy list & so glad you are so happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts