Fotografia da Shelby

Yeah. That is italian, in case you were wondering. I'm getting pretty handy with my built in translator on my Mac. It's da bomb. Anyways, today I went and took some pictures of my dear friend Ash. It was getting late and it was kind of dark out, so we only got about 100 frames, 41 of which are posted on facebook. Danielle was a PEACH and let me use her awesome camera, if I could have anything, I would love to have a really sweet camera set up like that. FOR SURE.

Here are a couple of pictures from the shoot! I love, Ash, she is such a beautiful girl and she is so great all around!



Comments

  1. The first picture is so beautiful! (The others too but I love the first :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I speak italian! I can't make these things up!
    And your pictures are wooooonderful! You are quite good at this photography business.
    Also, your friend has the best hair color ever. I WISH I could pull off red.
    Summary: you are awesome.
    LA FINE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO pretty! Ash looks A.Maz.Ing.

    Prettygasm laaaadddiiieeeesss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHELBY! you rock basically. thanks for the pictures it was so fun! wow everyone is so sweet, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ashree is the pretttiest pretty ever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts