Finding Hope: I Am Grateful For Love

Alma 57:11
Yea and it came to pass that the Lord our God did visit us with assurances that he would deliver us; yea, insomuch that he would deliver peace to our souls, and did grant unto us great faith, and did cause us that we should hope for our deliverance in him.

D&C 24:8
Be patient in afflictions, for thou shalt have many; but endure them, for, lo, I am with thee, even unto the end of thy days.

Mosiah 15:15
And little children also have eternal life.

Sometimes things don't go as we planned.

Sometimes life is not as we expected.

Sometimes Heavenly Father gives us trails we don't understand.

Sometimes life is perfect.

But

Most of the time, it is full of ups and downs, twists and turns, full hearts and broken hearts. Either way the Lord is there for us. His reasons are his own. What we need to understand is that that, he is perfect. He knows what he is doing, and if we work hard we will gain the strength and knowledge to better understand his ways, and want to be like him.

My heart is full to the brim with love.
Love for someone so close to me.
I am grateful for love.

xoxo


Comments

  1. Thank you for posting this. It's something I really needed to read and let sink into my mind. And remember. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts