Boys Will Be Boys

On most occasions girls write about how dumb boys are. How they don't UNDERSTAND anything. They are just punks who have no clue as to what WE want and what WE need. I am here to remind you ladies, that the other half of the world... is pretty legit.

Not only are some of them super-duper foxy, they can also be very sweet and kind and generous. Now, I want you to think back on your ex-boyfriends - EW right? Wrong. Yes, they had their bad qualities or other things, but think of the good things about them. Even if it is only ONE good thing. I want you to write that ONE good thing down. I am going to go through my list of guys I have dated.. or attempted to date and write one or two good things for each. Let's see how this pans out, okay?

1: Considerate, Funny
2: Loving
3: Refreshing, Honest
4: Devoted
5: Priesthood Holder
6: Adoring, Trustworthy
7: Sweet, Caring, Diverse
8: Respectful
9: Great listener, Easy to talk to

Now, combining all of those obviously fantastic traits... that makes up a pretty fantastic guy. Now, I have yet to find my "Prince Charming" but I know what traits he will have. Why you ask? Because I have gone through and syphoned out the things I adored about previous interests and compiled them into one. One seriously awesome masterpiece, who will one day be mine, somehow, some way. 

Not all men are pigs. It is not always THEIR fault when a relationship goes sour, it takes two babe. If you find yourself in a hole, and no one is good enough for you.. realize that maybe you should be good enough for you, first. Maybe you and I should focus more on the things we love, then on the things we hate. I think we might get a whole lot further if we did. Don't you?

Comments

Popular Posts