2 Jobs- The Fist of God

I spent most of today being lazy and doing nothing, and for some reason I more tired now. Yesterday was freaking insane. I woke up at 7:30 and left for work at 8. I was supposed to be there at 9 and I knew it would take me an hour to get to the job so that is why I left so early. Instead of getting there when I was supposed to I got lost for an hour and a half and FINALLY found the place after stopping at a gas station for directions. Totally bogus. So I started to clean at 9:30 and we cleaned until 3:30. Well, I cleaned until 3:30. I am one of the slower cleaners, I blame it on my Mother. She taught me how to clean TOO well. They left me to finish at around 2:30 and I don't have a broom, what a joy that was. Seriously, what do people do without brooms?

Anyway, during the day something funny happened. There were these guys there cleaning the windows, inside and out. When they came inside I was in a room cleaning when one of them opened the sliding glass door. This is how the conversation went.

Window Guy: I am not usually a person to over exaggerate.
Me: Yeah?
Window Guy: I'm not sure what is in this window, I can't tell if it is dirt or dog crap.
Me: That is sick nasty.
Window Guy: I feel like I just got punched in the face by the fist of God.
Me: hahahahahahaha

It was so funny. SO funny. I died.

I also almost died when I was trying to scrape something black off of a wall and whatever it was, came off, but in the process stabbed the inside of my finger, under my fingernail. My finger was a bloody mess and I screamed bloody murder. It was awesome. Now it is just bruised. My fingernails are really short right now, because I was practicing guitar... so it hurts like a mother. Yeah. AWESOME.

After work I realized I was going to be late for my second job that started at 5 because I had to go home, shower an eat. I got home at 4:30 and showered fast, grabbed some wheat thins and gummy bears and headed out the door. I greatfully, got to work on time.. but then I worked until 9:30 because we had to stay and clean. It was a really long day. I hope I never have a day that crazy again. Too bad I work both of my jobs tomorrow, starting at 9 until 4. It's going to be a long long day. AGAIN. I'm glad for my jobs though, don't get me wrong. I am very thankful I have them. Sometimes, it is just too much to handle.

Comments

  1. You are doing amazing. Keep up the good work and just think about all the money you will be making!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts