Tweet Dial

Oh goodness, last night... feels like a fog. I'm pretty sure I embarrassed myself to no end on twitter with a million different people. I know that I made a fool of myself IM'ing this guy on facebook, but other then that.. the night is a blur. I got sooo hyper last night it was insane. I'm not sure what happened but something clicked on in my brain and wouldn't shut off. For your entertainment, I thought I would copy and paste some of my status updates from twitter last night. In case you don't follow, or you just want to laugh it up again. Enjoy! I know I did.

This is for you calvin @mormonbachpad on Twitpic
I sent this picture to mormonbachpad last night.. totally funny!
@abiteofallison what's immature is that he wont just DO IT already.. bahaha ;D you know you wanna @mormonbachpad

Comments

  1. Hahaha this is hilarious. You are hilarious. I'm sad I missed this last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love it! And I also love that spooning napkin- HILARIOUS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts