Prettiest Girl In The Room

So tonight I went to eat Crepes at my friend Johnny's house, because Ash was there, and she invited me. It was a ward thing, so their whole ward was there. (I had a raunchy day today so what I am about to tell you, is what made it a million times better.) So I'm standing in the kitchen eating some ice cream and this guy walks up to me and Ash and goes..

K: Are you new to our ward?
Me: No, I'm just here with Ash!
K: Well the room can only handle so many pretty girls, so I was just wondering.
Ash: Woah, there!
Me: haha (shy smile)

Basically, it made my night... no lies. After this little incident, we talked for a little while and he was a cool kid! That's all I've got!

Comments

  1. oh girllll. he's crave'in your flava. yeah buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious!
    if the title is in reference to flight of the concords, you are my new best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW- so cute! I like this K guy..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts