Funny Conversations

I was just thinking of a couple of funny things that have been happening lately. Little conversations and such... I thought you might enjoy them
#1 Institute.
Teacher: Adam was married to this lady Lila before he was married to Eve.
2nd Row kid: Wait? Is this true?
Teacher: No, It's just something I heard.. it's not true.
2nd Row kid: Oh man, I was trippin' for a second.
Couch kid: *dramatically hangs his head in his hands, totally kidding* The church isn't true!!!
bahahahaha
#2 Running In The Woods
Me: *running down a hill into a bunch of leaves* HOLY! *twist ankle in a hole covered by leaves*
Danielle: You okay? hahahaha
Me: WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU?! I ALMOST DIED!

#3 Walking Down The Stairs
Danielle: *wearing shorts* This was a big mistake!
Me: Big mistake, HUGE!
Danielle: Your forehead is big.
Me: So is your a**!


Comments

  1. You crack me up. We need to hang out. I am positive that absolute hilarity will occur.

    ilu bb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha hilarious! Can't wait to discuss body paint with you this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually some Catholic peeps in Mexico believe that, that Adam was married to someone else before Eve, but she was disobedient and Adam sent her to the moon or something.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts