Fotos Por Shelby

This is the fierce look. I love the lighting on this one!
Provo has the cutest benches! I love this, so cute!
Aww close up!
Yes that is a grocery cart.. I'm original alright?! haha
This is the nastiest picture ever. I am pointing to my "I am not a serial killer" pin. It rocks. So, today I tested out my photography skills. Did I ever tell you I won an award for a picture that I took. I printed it in the dark room and everything, it's of my dog. Today I took pictures of my friend instead. She is a pretty girl, so it was easy to get a ton of good pics. We shot for about 2 hours and I got a total of 53 pictures that I loved. It was awesome! I had a great time today taking pictures, it's something I love to do, but just for fun! If you live in Provo and want me to take some head-shots and stuff for you, for free, I totally can! Because I will just have the best time doing it! P.S. I don't edit my pics, they come as they are!
Love Peace and Hair Grease!

Comments

  1. WHOA! She is FIERCE! :D Haha, you're so talented- and I love your pin and glasses. You are amazing. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um fabulous pictures! She looks like a babe!

    Ok...that picture of you makes me laugh. Why? Because you Shelbster are straight up gangsta'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts