What Vessel?


(Auzzie, Cozad and Me... haha HEADLOCK!)
This past weekend I had to travel down to Vegas for a dentist appointment, which sucked, but I got to see my family, so that was fun. I left at four a.m. on Friday morning and rolled into town around 8:45 Vegas time. Then I drove to the dentist. I hate the dentist, not like the dentist himself, but just the fact that someone is messin' around inside my mouth just pisses me off. Although, I did see a really extra good looking guy there, the dentists son. He is a hawt-t, with a capital T. Too bad my mouth was all numbed up and I was probably drooling on myself.

(Me and Carter)
After I went to the dentist I had to go to CSN, my awesome college. LIE. I hate CSN, really I do. Like, if you took all the hate in the world, that is what I feel towards CSN. I stood in line for a half hour just to find out that I could have done what I needed to do online next week. Not to mention that the whole place reeked of a dirty bum hole. It was like I was stuck in a never cleaned port-a-potty, in the middle of the Sahara Desert, surrounded by booby-licious mothers to be, and gangster-thugs. There was a couple behind me in line, this was their conversation.

Girl: It is so hot in here! I wish I could take off my jacket (zip-up hoodie).
Guy: Just take it off!
Girl: I can't, I'm not wearing anything underneath.
Me: *Pukes in mouth*
Guy: I wont mind.
Girl: *smacks his shoulder* That wouldn't be very appropriate with all these people around.

Thank you for deciding to NOT take your jacket off. I would have blown chunks all over the mexican girl speaking french in front of me. (Cultured no?) It would have been NASTAY.

(My Dad and Me.)
After that lovely adventure, I got to go to lunch with my mom, sisters, and my nephew Carter. We went to the Lodge and our waitress was very slow, but it didn't bother me, because I got to hang out with everyone. After lunch we hit up the mall in search for a dress for my sister Jordan. That is when I proceeded to make a fool of myself and say I had a cow lick instead of a callick. (or however you spell it) I will never live that down. Something else that will never be lived down, is what my Mom said. She was talking about how Emily said some things different from the rest of us, like Crayon, and House when she tried to get her to say Drawer. My mom asked her what "vessel" she put her panties in. haha VESSEL? Where the crap did that come from?? hahaha greatness! It was priceless! We had dinner as a family, hamburgers stuffed with bleu cheese and sauteed mushrooms. YUM. Ross built a truck and trailer out of Carter's Lego's while he got a bath, and everyone just watched.

(Ross and his truck and trailer he made out of Carter's Legos! Go Ross!)
(Carter before his bath, showing off his big boy undies, you can't see them, but they are there! haha)
Saturday I woke up, said goodbye to my parents and puppies before they left for the cabin, and took a bath. My bathtub here is GROSS and we don't take baths, so getting to take one was SWEET. I packed up my car and headed to my sister Jordan's house. We went shopping and of course we went to Michaels. It just wouldn't be a day hanging out with my sister if we didn't go there. We found these really awesome play hats and Jordan snapped her chin with the chin strap from one of them pretty hard. It was really fun and we giggled like little school girls. Next, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch and it was great, Ross had that fantastic idea. After lunch we went to go see When In Rome. It was so funny, and the guy that acts in it is really really good looking. Like, I kept leaning over to Emily saying, he is really hawt. Because he was.

(It's a bird! It's a plane!! It's EAGLE GIRL!)
(An alligator and a knight, who would have thought!)
Finally, around 3:30 I left to come home. I drove and talked to myself all the way. I tend to do that a lot.. I talk through situations in my head. Like, if a guy were to ask me on a date, I would say what he would say, then come up with some pretty clever and witty phrases. So I sat there in the car talking to myself for a couple of hours. I got lost on the topic of what if's and it made me sad, because I thought of an ex-boyfriend and yeah. I was listening to a song he dedicated to me, and I cried because it was so precious to my heart. Even though that whole thing is over, I still feel the pain from it. (Nothing new has come along yet.) The song is A Beautiful Mess by Jason Mraz, you can listen to it HERE. It is a seriously beautiful song, something maybe only I think is about love and happiness. It's fantastic. Listen, and let me know what you think.

(Me and Emily! I love her lots and lots)
All in all, the past few days have been great. I am glad I got to see my family, but I am also so so happy to be home. They say home is where your heart is, and my heart is here in Utah. I love this place. Oh, and I love you too! Thanks for reading!
(Last but certainly not least, me and my seesterfriend Jordan!)

Comments

  1. It sounds like you had a blast. Which is awesome and the guy in When in Rome totally IS a hottie. I love him.

    p.s. when you described your college, I saw the college I go to. And I threw up in my mouth a little too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh!! This looks like so much fun! Dude. You should have asked out Mr. Dentist's son. For reals! And yes- Josh Duhamel is ATTRACTIVE. with a capital A. :D

    Haha, love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great trip! Cute pictures too! I am in love with Buffalo Wild Wings! My sister lives in Vegas and whenever I visit I try and talk everyone into eating there. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stoked i finally got to see you this weekend! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for coming to visit! I had a lot of fun hanging out with you! I'm glad you made it home safe. Be good and don't forget to text me sometimes to tell me you are alive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that last picture of the glasses. Also, I hope you flew like an eagle.

    When is your next vlog?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts