Update

The hat I am wearing in this picture, is probably my most favorite article of clothing. I love it with the fire of a thousand suns. A long time ago I stole it from my sister Jordan's room and just never gave it back. Kind of like her blue converse's I never gave those back either. I'm sure there are other pieces of clothing that are hers, or were hers, that I have. I figure I just like to carry a little piece of her with me every where I go. I hope she doesn't mind.
As for an update on things, I am currently jobless. Yet, I do have two job interviews this week. One is in Pleasant Grove and the other is here in Provo. The first is a job having to do with talking on the phone all day long, but you work all day monday through friday and you always have the weekends off. The second is a retail job at Provo Towne Center Mall, pretty legit and totally cool, but it's part time nights. Of course I want the first job, but either one will do. I'm not too picky.
School starts on Tuesday next week for me, and I am kind of looking forward to it. I'm not exactly sure why, but I think it might have something to do with the fact that I will have something to do. I just really hope that I have a job next week too. That would be really nice.
I made a goal for myself that I am determined to keep. I want to read through the scriptures this year. AKA Bible, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and The Pearl of Great Price. I'm in Genesis right now and it's really interesting seeing how everything became and what happened to make God destroy his creations and start anew. It is very very interesting. I'm thinking I want to become a fount of knowledge so I can talk about cool topics with people. I hate staying silent in Sunday School and not contributing to the conversation, but I never understand what is going on half the time. NO LONGER! I will be able to talk about anything.
Another goal I have is to be almost completely independent by the end of the semester. I will still be in major debt to my parents, no doubt about it.. but I will more independent and on my own. I haven't mentioned this on my blog much because I don't want to jinx it or anything. I have decided that I can talk about it now though. I don't plan on moving back to Vegas, ever. That is all.
Next item of business, I am really young. Umm, yeah. I'm sure you can guess what that is about. HA oh my, I'm ridiculous. This is ridiculous. Have a great Thursday! :D

Comments

  1. You look AWESOME! :D That hat is rad, seriously.

    Good luck with your interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm yes you do always steal all my clothes and never give them back. The worst that I Cn remember is my brown shoes. I love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts