SP^RK

This evening we dressed up all cute a colorful and went on our way out to the hippest place in Provo. Okay, maybe it isn't the HIPPEST place, but it is pretty cool. It's called SP^RK basically it is a non-alcoholic bar. It was the best thing ever. I had a great time just sipping on my double berry martini and looking at my beautiful friends and loving them all every second! I met someone new her name is Sara and she seemed really neat.
This is our friend Johnny, Johnny is a lucky lucky man. He not only was the only guy hanging out with us tonight, he was also the only one to get a kiss on both cheeks from two girls! If you couldn't tell that is me and Ash giving him a smooch! This guy is hilarious, so neat, and has the best taste in music!
Finally this is me and Ash. I love her. She is a great girl. I know I keep saying this but I can't help it. I had a few pictures with Danielle and others but my eye was totally closed in them or mostly closed.. which bugs really bad. Bottom line is, I am so grateful for awesome friends and great places to hang out. I am having a ton of fun. I haven't gotten a job yet, but I am keeping my fingers crossed. Pray for me, and I will pray for you. Ash, Crystal and I decided we needed to fast this Sunday for us to find jobs. I hope that helps! I also hope you all have as good a weekend as I am having!

Comments

  1. Sounds like lots of fun! You are adorable BTW! <3 I could never rock that do, but it works so well on you!

    I wish you luck in finding a job! I'm in the same boat! Maybe I'll fast as well!

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the hottness!! Looks like y'all had a ton-o-fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. praying for you to find a job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to go to the Loft, but it was a bit expensive for me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelbster- You look fabulous! I love your Shelby adorableness.

    *ahem* Calvin, come out of hiding and get this girl, before I slap you!

    Anywho, I love your face and I am glad you are enjoying Provo. I pray the fast helps.

    I <3 you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this post still makes me happy. what a fun night! and i still love your hair. as always

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts