My Life, Now- 400

As I write this blog I am watching 500 Days of Summer, basically one of the best movies of all time. I think I like it because it's real, and it's true, it isn't sugar-coated or anything. THAT I love. I also have a little piece of love for it ever since I decided it would be the movie I get horizontal to with C. It's okay if you don't understand that, you really don't need to. In other news...

Danielle and I in front of the Salt Lake Temple, pretty sure my eyes are closed.

New Years was awesome. Danielle and I went to Salt Lake City and had a good time just hanging out and looking at the temple. Then after we went to see Danielle's friend Luke, he was pretty cool. After which we headed up to the beautiful Oakley to see the ever-awesome Janey Lou. I love Jane. Did I ever tell you that? Jane is my old roommate, she is fantastic. We went with her to her friends house and played what if. I had never played what if so it was pretty fun. Maybe one day I will explain it all to you, but not today. Then, when the clock struck twelve, I did not kiss a boy, or anything of the sort. I shot off a 12 gauge into the farm-fresh air. It was glorious. I have never shot a gun before, but it was pretty scary. That is SO much raw power in your hands it's ridiculous. I was scared to death, but it was a great experience. Even though I have a bruise on my shoulder.

Jane and I pretending to shoot guns, after we really did.
Today we came home, hung out with Danielle's sister Ashley and her husband and his family. We actually ventured out to Salt Lake again and it was fun. I was really tired though, so I lagged behind a lot. I decided I hate going into Nordstrom because it makes me feel trashy, like I can't afford any clothes or shoes or make-up. So I will forever pass that store in wishing, and I will skip straight to TJMAXX or something. It's totally cool though, it just shows that I can shop at the cheapest stores in town and still look semi-good. Right? Right!

The Salt Lake Temple
P.S. I love 500 Days of Summer, it is awesome.. incase I didn't already say that.
P.S.S.- This is my 400th Post on this here blog.

Comments

  1. I'm feelin' your 500 Days of Summer love. I liked it when I saw it in theatres, but somehow my like has turned into deep deep love ever since I bought it. I watched it 3 times in a row...yeah. But like you said, it's real and wonderful. In a strange way, it gives me hope for my future.

    BTW--nothing wrong with shopping at TJMAXX!

    Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore 500 Days of Summer. I look forward to hearing about the make out that will occur during it.

    That temple is beautiful. Like amazingly beautiful.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't really like 500 days of summer I thought it was kinda gay. I'm glad you got to see Jane though she is pretty. I to can't wait to hear about the make out session that will occur during the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the SLC temple is beautiful!

    I used to go skeet shooting with some of my friends in college. Let's just say the first time I shot a 12 gauge it almost knocked me over and I had a sicknast bruise the next day. I wasn't very successful...

    I'm all about some TJMAXX!

    Sounds like your year is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude, discount clothes are the way to go. think of it this way: you get way more for way less. [i can't afford pricey stuff either, so this makes me feel better!]

    & i love that you shot off a gun at midnight. that's just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did I tell you this? This post is AMAZING. :D Haha, shooting seems so cool.. so foreign. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way... I can't wait to tell people my version of the make out. My version will be better than your version.

    -c

    ps I got goosebumps when I looked at your twitter profile and saw "Location: Provo, Utah" on there. Saw-WHEAT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait!!!
    DID YOU MAKE OUT WITH A GUY FROM MBP????????????????
    ps
    love your new layout

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts