Lint Between Your Toes

Remember when you were little and you wore those thicker socks? They always caught the lint between your toes, and if you were bored you would pick the lint out. I haven't seen lint between my toes for probably 9 years. Today, there was a piece of lint in between my toes and I thought of the good times when I was a kid. Sound strange? Probably, but roll with me on this.

I remember getting those fake candy cigarettes and pretending to smoke outside the corner market on my bike. I remember going to the corner market and watching little old ladies play on the slots, and catching glimpses of As The World Turns. There were weekends when I was never inside and all I did was ride my bike as far as I could without the fear of my Mom finding out and beating me. I would ride and ride and ride until I came to a cool park, or a flood pass and I would explore... because that is what kids do they explore. Those were such good times.

Today I laughed my bum off. Okay, let me rephrase that. TONIGHT I laughed my bum off. I have met the coolest kids ever, while living here in Provo. Watching a movie is like being in a film commentary, and free pie wednesday is also known as - embarrassing story night. I'm pretty sure I laughed a good pound and a half off of my body. I could barely breathe at some points, and at others it was just that awesome burst of laughter that makes you feel free. Not only did I get to laugh to my hearts content tonight, I got a lot done. Well in general, I got a lot done today.

School work:
Anthro Paper
English Quiz
Education Quiz
Psychology Reading 8 pages of 25, but I took notes!

Laundry

Job Interview- I might just possibly have a job in the next day! SCORE!

Spending time with friends who make me smile and laugh and cry, because we are laughing so hard. I can't get enough of nights like this. With all the crazy stuff I am going through, and the real pain I feel for making so many mistakes in the past... things like THIS make it a little better. I'm just so so happy sometimes, and I am trying to make things right. Which will help in the long run. BUT for tonight, I want you all to listen to this song and feel good inside. What can I say? I'm a 90's baby!!

Comments

  1. You better not have laughed a pound and a half off your body. I'd be jealous. Oh... and I'd be mad that I'd now have to put an additional 1.5 pounds on you.

    -c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Yay for days where you get things done! And laughter is always good. The best is when you laugh so hard you cry and your face contorts and looks grotesque. So much more satisfying that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! (and Truly Madly Deeply!) Haha, I'm so glad you had a laughter filled day- it's only what we can ALL ask for! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl you are fab!!! I love reading your blog!! And ma'am I had nooo idea you moved to PROVO!!!!! omgsh! seriously where are u living...can we please recreate scandinavia some day!!! you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. laughing is the best! also that in and out has a urinal that doesn't use water! how crazy is that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts