It's Provo

I thought I had a ton to blog about, but then my mind completely blanked and I am back at square one. Since I am back at square one I am just going to post a few things from my camera that I have yet to talk about, or even think of. I have taken a total of 10 pictures in the past 2 weeks. Yeah, lame. SO here you are, a look into my life UNCUT.

Yesterday Ash and I were driving to Khols and on the side of the road we saw the BIGGEST snowman we have ever seen in our lives. We were totally surprised to find out that our dear friend Johnny made it. Him and one other person made a ten foot snow man. They had a ladder, a metal pole, and a shovel use your imagination? haha So I had to take a picture, Johnny is the one with his arm up in the air, the mastermind behind it all.
A while ago I made shepherds pie. It was really good. It might not look to delicious in this picture but OH it was good. I was so so proud of myself! Are you hungry yet??
This is my kitchen. It is usually a complete disaster. NO LIE, but two weeks or so ago I deep cleaned it. I mopped the floors and cleaned out the stovetop and it was really pretty. It doesn't look like this anymore, but I don't want to scare all of you, so you only get the picture of the clean kitchen.

A ton of guys and Ash decided they were going to make it a pyramid. It almost worked..
But then, somehow it turned into this. haha It was the funniest thing ever. I wish the pyramid would have made it to the top, but then we wouldn't have had as good destroyed pictures. haha GOOD TIMES!

Finally, the other day we were listening to Usher and all sorts of gangster music so I video taped Danielle and I singing. It's really kind of scary, and we don't know all the words, and I am pretty sure we are tone deaf. If you dare you can watch, and if you laugh... THANK YOU! haha

Well, I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday night mine has been pretty good. :D

Comments

  1. Oh em gee. That video is HILARIOUS. You are not tone deaf- and you're not burned, are you?? I absolutely loved it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh. No lie.

    Oh my stars. You are a legit gangsta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great vid. I am loving the words 'burn' and you got burned with the curling iron... you are so cute!
    Cheers~Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great taste in music, I gotta say! You are officially awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they must have used ALL the snow in Provo. That snowgiant is huge and there isn't any snow!!

    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious! Seriously. Mmm shepherd's pie, I love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is strange. Laura and I use to sing this song all the time. Word for word. All four of us should get together and sing usher songs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts