TIE HER TO THE TREE!!!

This being my, ONLINE journal there are SOME things that I do not have the pleasure of ranting on and on about. One, because it would start drama. Two, because I would die. It's really an intense situation ( I would die because of the drama, and then there would be no blog, sad day...). Techonology is a beautiful thing, really it is. There is only one problem. Once you get involved, you have to stay involved, through all of your emotions. Does that make sense to you? I mean, there are moments when you can't say anything, you can't post a pissed off status update, because then you will get torn to shreds. Literally.

I've gone too far. You get the point.

At one point in time I was very protective of the people I talked about on my blog, giving them nicknames and vaugely describing series of events. It was work. I don't like work. So now when I write on my blog there are no nicknames or anything, as for the vaugeness... that is still in full swing. I'd rather not have a parana nibbling at my heels, if you know what I mean.

I'm going to tell you a story now. It will be fun, you might enjoy it.

When I was in first grade there were three girls who where best friends. Their names where, Shelby (me) Sabrina, and Devin. They were all really cute girls who liked to talk on the phone to each other for hours at night, or until their parents noticed that they were on the phone. (Why my mom let her 6 year old daughter talk on the phone is beyond me, but I thank her for it! Life Lessons!) It was especially intense, these telephone conversations, mainly because they were plotting against each other. Devin and Sabrina where plotting against Shelby. Shelby and Sabrina against Devin, Devin and Shelby against Sabrina.. you get the picture. They were all "friends" but they all had a problem with each other. One evening Shelby and Devin planned to attack Sabrina at school the next day, because she was sooo good a finger painting (who does that?). The plan was in place, Devin wore her hair up in her most durable scrunchie and Shelby came to school with her claws out. The plan was, to push Sabrina up against the tree and tie her hands behind it on the other side with the scrunchie. Yet, when they got there, their plan was forgotten. Everything was fine, and they were BEST FRIENDS. It was like they never plotted against each other. They just didn't seem to have enough time, or courage. I think it might have been a good thing though, that they didn't, and instead they played Carmen San Diego for hours on end. They were much better off in the long run for it.

I just wish I could tell you what is really on my mind though! It's oh so frustrating.

Comments

  1. I loved your vblog I know I am a little late but just wanted you to know you are a very awesome person and I think its great you can talk so openly about your feelings because most people don't (me being one of them). Keep it up even though we all may think you are crazy at times.:)You'll be glad you do when your older and reading back on posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for most of the story i thought devin was a boy haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts