On The PROWL?! I Think NOT.

:Random thoughts: Random Thoughts: Random Thoughts: Random Thoughts:
- I gave my address to MBP for their christmas card. I just hope they aren't creepy old men living in a "van down by the river" (guess where that is from and I will send you something neat). Calvin reassured me that he didn't have a van. I guess that's legit. If you say so.
- Little kids are so cute, yet so ridiculous. The kind of ridiculous that makes you want to tear off stuffed animal's heads. It's insane, kind of cruel, and totally juvienille.
- I hate it, HATE it when my nephew Carter doesn't like me. Which is more then half the time. That video was on a good day. I saw him today, and he ran away from me crying and didn't want anything to do with me. BLAME it on the child's brain or emotions or whatever you want, but it hurts my feelings. I shunned him the rest of the morning, as best I could. Because, well.. I didn't like to be treated that way. I guess I'm kind of a baby for doing that back to him. He is only 2. Whatever.
- I believe that sometimes people aren't meant to be around each other. It makes it easier, visions are cleared and you aren't looking through those foggy lenses anymore. On the other hand... I would be there for any one of my friends in their time of need. No matter what words were said, or weren't. No matter what happens I would be there. I hate trying to explain this, because it's just me that does it. Call me rude, ridiculous, dumb, mean, or sensless. Whatever you call me, it's ok. You have the right. Just don't guilt trip me. That's all I ask.
- I love wearing tights. LOVE it.
- Most tuesdays I don't go to institute because I am way way to restless to go. I can't stop moving, I'm hyper and there is no way I will sit through an hour and a half long class without talking the whole time. Then, I'm just being rude. Which isn't cool.
- I would totally love to kiss someone right now. In the cold cold weather. YUM.
- This guy named Jeff talked to my friend Jane the other day about how stupid he was for kissing me then ditching me, and she said "Yeah that was really dumb of you". I was so happy to hear that. haha I think Jeff is awesome, the fact that we kissed... was bomb.... because he was very good looking, but the fact that he totally disappeared of the face of the earth... that was dumb. I really didn't care that he didn't want to be my make out buddy anymore, i just didn't want him running away from me because we kissed. He was way awesome and I wanted to be his friend still. Why can't guys understand that? I guess I'm one of the only girls where most of the time, I just don't care. Is that lowering my standards no. I don't think so. Because I kissed you with the intention of liking you. Then you changed your mind. Too bad, too sad for me, my loss of a relationship, not my loss of a friendship. One day we will laugh about this. Jeff is still my friend, he is awesome and likes Brand New, which makes him uber awesome.
- Say what? I haven't written a missionary a letter in a week and a half. That is a HUGE thing for me. Usually I am writting away to every missionary I know. Lately though, I have found I'm not as optimistic which makes my letters seem dumb. Missionaries don't want sad news, they want good news and I will give it to them!
- This blog has been completely straight forward and honest, and I'm kind of scared to push the publish button, but I will anyways.
- I want to be a Mom and I think that sometimes that scares guys away. When they ask, what do you want to do with your life and I say... have kids and a mini van! They shrink to the size of a walnut and back the freak out. I didn't say I wanted to have your children you dumb nut! I just said that's what I want. I'm not on the prowl... because if I were I would be wearing a black cat suit.. which by the way would look DANG GOOD on me!! haha I'm just kidding. BUT REALLY, it's kind of annoying when guys do that. OR when you tell them your age... 19, and then they say *oh shiznet* under their breath and walk away. That's annoying. Grow some balls and forget about age for a moment. Also forget about the fact that I want to be a mother and be my friend... don't worry I wont attack you.
- I wish my hair were long. I wish my hair were long.

The end.

Comments

  1. Seriously, why can't we just be friends with guys? Everybody likes friends. They act like we can only hang out if I'm eternal companion material...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with caitlin. Boys are really lame, and just want action ;] I loved your post by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never fail to make me laugh out loud for real.

    I do the same thing with my niece...because apparently I am also 4 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you about the kids thing. You can't live with them and you can't live without them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris Farley SNL skit with David Spade--- YEAH I WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaylen wins something special!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are cool and this blog post made me remember all kinds of single life stories. Boys are dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the honesty! and its so true. i hate when guys get all buckweezy when you say you want to be a mom.anyway, i love the randomness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog. I was laughing out loud to this one. And no joke when someone doesn't like you, 2 or 20, I still want to make them hurt like I hurt. totally normal!

    x, ash

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts